Tuesday, August 3, 2010

:: Sleeping Snuggles ::

Since Jameson started sleeping in his 'big boy' bed, one of the rules has been that he has to start out in his own bed. I believe my words were along the lines of, "You need to sleep in your own bed. If you get out in the middle of the night I can't control that, but there is no playing, and whatever you do, please don't wake me up." He has done a pretty good job following these rules...for the most part. I went to check on them the other night, this is what I found...It was too cute to pass up a photo op! At least he snuck onto her bed quietly. And yes, her cheeks are always that red!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Oh how cute! I love that he obeys your rules and starts out in his own bed, but finds his way over to his sister. :)

Steph said...

SO ADORABLE. Jack even came over and gave a kiss to Liesy's picture :)

Stef said...

I love the snuggling pictures! Way too cute.

Courtney Powers-Graff said...

That is so cute! Brady does the same thing but sneaks into our bed every night right smack in the middle of Dan and I!

Stephanie said...

The sweetest!

We have yet to put our girls in a bed/room together...but perhaps soon.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Bonnie said...

That is actually THE cutest thing I've ever seen. OH. MY.

Ashley said...

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!! and it makes me want to climb in bed with them :)

Blessed said...

SO stinkin' cute. I can't stop looking at them. : )