Saturday, August 7, 2010

:: Life ::

The blog has been a bit quiet lately. Life has taken a turn in an unexpected way. A dear friend, more like a dear mother figure, in my life is gravely ill and is in her last days of life on this earth. Alongside of a busy 'life' week, I have been spending as much time as I can supporting her and her family. Her daughter Kristen is a sister to me. If you think of it, please pray for her and her family. You can read the latest blog entry I posted on her blog here:

Our Rene - www.renelepiane.blogspot.com


I am honored to know her. Honored to call her friend and 'mom'. Honored to have lived the last 15 years of my life with her.

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I'm so sorry, Nini. I know all she has meant to you. It is so hard! May God give her much peace and joy. God bless you and Kristen and all who grieve .

Stef said...

I will pray, Nini!

Stef said...

I will pray, Nini!