Tuesday, April 10, 2012

:: And They're Off ::

I have a lot of catching up to do - a lot happens in a few short months with a five year old and a three year old! Back in the February, the first week to be exact, just before she turned FIVE years old, Analise let us take her training wheels off her bike and after just a few attempts, she was off and riding like a pro!



Fast forward two months to Easter weekend and her little brother is off on two wheels as well! He is just shy of 3 1/2 years old! I was 7 or 8 when I learned to ride a bike...these two are amazing!



Perhaps it's time for Markus and I to get bikes!?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tim & I were just talking about how we feel "delinquent" in the bike-riding category. Kayla had a bike before our Give Every Day adventure, but we have yet to buy her another. And Liv has never owned one.

Got to get on that...stat!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net