This is the place to get some new recipes or maybe even a twist on an old one. Feel free to take any recipe here and try it out. If you want to join in on the Recipe Rodeo, let me know! I would love to try some of your recipes too!Today's Round Up: Cozy Cookin' Made Easy
It is so easy for our family to get stuck in a 'food rut'. We make the same things over and over and over again. I have been doing my best to try and make things we have never had before. I found a recipe the other week that I decided to try out. I changed a few things from the original recipe simply based on our preferences and it came out juicy, flavorful and delicious!
Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin
* 2 tablespoons steak seasoning rub (I used Montreal Steak Seasoning)
* 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
* 2-3 pounds boneless pork loin roast
Directions
Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, then stir in olive oil. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade overtop. Squeeze out the air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. I placed mine on top of onion chunks, apples, and red potatoes. Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees about 1 - 1.5 hours. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Click here for Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin
No comments:
Post a Comment