Monday, August 9, 2010

:: Celebrate ::

Today we celebrate.

We celebrate the life of this amazing woman - Rene Lepiane. She lived a life full of love and joy and gave it to everyone she encountered. While we mourn the loss of her with great sadness, we rejoice in knowing that she is celebrating everlasting life! Today we celebrate her first day with Jesus!

And, today we celebrate this little lady - Analise Joy. She 'officially' turns 3 1/2 today. To a three year old, the half is VERY important to include when stating one's age. We celebrate who she is and all of the wonder that 3 1/2 brings!
Happy Half Lisi-Loo!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Nini,
I am so sorry to hear about Rene! I am praying for you & her husband & for Kristen!
xo

big hair betty said...

Aww, sad to hear this Nini... I'll be praying for you all as well! I really liked what you had to say about Rene on her blog.

Leah said...

Nini, I have been praying for all of you and I will continue. I always loved seeing Rene and her infectious smile. I know she will be very, very missed.

Krista said...

Praise God for Rene's wonderful testimony! It was so special reading all the things you had to say about her over on the other blog. Praying that God would bring comfort to you and all her loved ones during this time.

Stephanie said...

So sorry about the loss of your friend.

P.S. That photo of Analise makes me smile. That girl's got personality, I just know it. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Blessed said...

I am so sorry--hope you are able to celebrate more than cry today.

((hug))

casual friday every day said...

Loss is never easy on the ones left behind but if we can honestly look at the person's life that was lost here on earth, and celebrate that they are now in heaven, it will bring more peace to us and would be what they wanted.

After all, there is no pain or sadness or anger or grieve or loss in heaven. They are now truly living!

I am sorry for your loss, though. No matter how amazing it is in heaven for the person who passed on, it isn't easy for the ones left behind.

Nell