Friday, April 23, 2010

:: Quiet Time ::

The other day Jameson woke up early from his nap and we had some quiet time together outside (It's so nice getting individual time to focus separately on each of my kiddos every now and then). He was in a quiet mood -- more pensive than playful. It was a lovely half hour.

He absolutely LOVES Littles, our cat...And Littles loves him.He also likes to read...a lot...Reading occupies him longer than anything else...a little break for a sip of water... Back at it again.I like this kind of quiet time.

4 comments:

Stephanie Tang said...

And to think you wanted us to take Littles!! Wish I could hang out with Jameson on your patio and read books. :-)

Stef said...

these pictures turned out SO cute!
I love one-on-one time with my kiddos. Usually inspires me to go write long entries in their journals, which is always good :)

Krista said...

How sweet!

Stephanie said...

He is CUTE!

Those cheeks are seriously so squeezable!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net