Sunday, April 25, 2010

:: 300 ::

This is our 300th post! Happy 300 to us!

In honor of our 300th post I will tell you 300 things that I love...

So get comfortable...

Just kidding! Just kidding! I will spare you. Instead I have posted three pictures from one of our favorite books right now. We got this book from Markus' sister -- we just love it! It is a German search and find book and there are so many funny things in these pictures. Each day Analise finds something new that makes her (and us) laugh.

So, for the big 300, humor me and tell me what your favorite things in these pictures are. Click the image for a larger view and look closely your bound to get a laugh or two (or three hundred):

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy 300th blog post! I am so very glad that you are part of the blogosphere, friend. :)

P.S. My 3-year-old would LOVE those books. She's already a fan of the "Where's Waldo?" books, but this one looks even more entertaining!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Bethany said...

These are funny. The fact that all the people are in speedos at the lake except for the naked little boy and the woman showing crack... that was pretty entertaining.

Sally said...

I like it. :) Reminds me of my Where's Waldo days... which I think were a secret plot to keep children quiet for hours! :) haha.

Happy 300 Nini! I do so enjoy your blog. You have a beautiful family and a beautiful heart.

Every blessing,

Sally

Blessed said...

In the second pic what caught my eye was the person who appeared to be happily throwing a bucketful of water on a kid running by (in the lower left hand corner).

I love books that mom and dad enjoy just as much as the kids!

Krista said...

What's up with the dog stealing the lady's bikini top?!?!

Also, is that Elijah is picture 3? (The naked kid digging the hole at the beach).

German books crack me up, Nick has a few from when he was a kid. They are the German stories-with-morals type of books, and are so very awesome. You know, like the kid who runs with scissors ends up getting his hands cut off kind of thing.

Ashley said...

Where are the naked people in the beach scene? Our German book has a group of nude sun-bathers on the beach - no German book is complete without that!! Congrats on 300... that represents an awful lot of time!

thecolorplaid said...

so glad to have a fellow bloggers like you. it really is a great way to keep in touch! much better than facebook. :) :)