Tuesday, March 9, 2010

:: Together ::

Each day, these two like doing more and more things together. My heart overflows with joy each time I see them playing, laughing, and encouraging each other. Something I hear a lot from Analise is, "Jameson! You are doing so good! I am so proud of you bud!" He thinks his sister hung the moon.This was what I caught them doing together today...Analise teaching him how to 'smile for the camera'. (Thanks Lisi...thanks.)We love these two little monkeys and look forward to watching and being part of how they grow up together.

8 comments:

Stef said...

CUTE pictures!! They are both adorable. I remember loving when E&R finally began playing really well together. Now I'm super excited when I see all 3 of them playing well together. 3 is a rough number... its very uneven and so we tend to have more issues, but I keep telling myself its character building :)

Sally said...

Some of my finest bonding moments with my sisters were when we were out doing yard projects assigned by Mom. We never worked alone. Sometimes we were frustrated by the assignment and our common source of frustration (Mom) was a total bonding agent. I remember that Anne and I were out raking the front yard once... we had a HUGE front yard... and we made up a whole song about Mom and how upset we were that she was making us work. Good times. See what you have to look forward to!?

Krista said...

You're kids are so stinkin' cute! I love how she is teaching him to make funny faces, too fun!

Anonymous said...

hi nini!
wonderful pictures of your kids! makes me look forward to see lenja and lorenz grow up together! have a good day, kristin

thecolorplaid said...

ahahaha what little sweeties!

they are so cute together. i hope my future kids are friends one day! i so hope they get along.

do yours EVER fight?

Steph said...

So cute! That's how Jack and emma are and it is so fun (and funny!). Can't wait to see you guys in person :)

Stephanie said...

Isn't the sibling dynamic awesome to watch? It's one of the reasons I want to have even more kids... :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Stephanie said...

P.S. Your two are so, so, so cute...and Analise seems like such a sweetheart. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net