Friday, March 5, 2010

:: Spinning Around the World ::

This summer we will be traveling to Austria to visit Markus' whole family. My mom (Noni) made a special blanket for Analise so she can track where we are flying while on our trip. Both kids LOVE the blanket. Ever since the blanket arrived it has been out in the living room. We love maps in this house so this blanket is a winner!

They continually ask me to 'fluff' the blanket on the ground so they can "Spin around the world!". They love jumping from country to country...And finding out where their family lives. Here is where Noni and Papa live...Looking for Oma Heidi and Opa Heinz in Uganda.Thanks Noni!

7 comments:

Sally said...

I love it. So, so great. Geography is on of my favorite things ever. It's fun that they're getting familiar with the world so young. :)

big hair betty said...

That is the coolest blanket I've ever seen! I LOVE it!!

Mrs. IbStarC said...

I love it! Ma is so crafty! :)

Stef said...

these are so cute! I love that blanket too!
My kids loved these pictures. Ethan kept asking "how is she really dancing on the world?!" So confused :)

lynn said...

What a fantastic idea!

thecolorplaid said...

wow! nice blanket! where did she find that fabric?! i love that first shot. it is hilarious! she's really givin 'er! dancing queen!

Stephanie said...

That blanket is seriously AWESOME. She needs to make and sell them on Etsy!!! Really.

We love maps in our house too. I think we have one in every room. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net