Thursday, March 4, 2010

:: Thursday's Recipe Rodeo ::

This is the place to get some new recipes or maybe even a twist on an old one. Feel free to take any recipe here and use it as you please. If you want to join in on the Recipe Rodeo, let me know! I would love to try some of your recipes too!

Today's Round Up: Cozy Cookin' Made Easy

We have family visiting and I have been feeding them most evenings. I wanted to come up with something new and easy. I was in the mood for something warm and comforting, but wasn't in the mood to spend much time or effort on it. Suddenly, I decided to experiment (something I rarely do with food) I came up with something simple, easy and delicious. It may not be that adventurous, but for those of you that like 5 ingredient or less recipes, you'll like this one! My kids ate it up too!

Parmesan Breaded Baked Chicken

* 4 - 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
* 1 Cup Italian breadcrumbs
* 1/4-ish Cup Parmesan cheese (I use freshly grated)
* salt and pepper

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray baking pan. Mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in bowl. Brush chicken with butter and season with salt and pepper. Dredge (cover) chicken with breadcrumb mix and place chicken in pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes. At 20 minute intervals, turn chicken over and sprinkle remaining breadcrumb mix on chicken. Serve as is or with some of my bruschetta on top. Enjoy! If you want to join in on your own blog, simply link back to this blog and mention that you are partaking in Thursday's Recipe Rodeo. If you don't have a blog and want to share a recipe with us - leave it in the comments!Click here for a printable version of Parmesan Breaded Chicken

1 comment:

Stef said...

oh my goodness, this recipe is so yummy! My Mom gave it to me when we got married, but her version did not include the tomato topping! I'm going to make it this week and add that :)