Tuesday, March 16, 2010

:: First Time ::

We headed to Mariposa and Yosemite last weekend with the Dengels and the Ollenburgers. We had a fabulous time! The kids LOVED being in the snow. It was the second time Analise had seen snow (her first time was also in Yosemite 2 years ago). And it was the first time for Jameson. It was a weekend full of first time experiences.

This is her first snowball...look at the joy in her face! Her first snow angel (first of many!)His first time stepping on snow...His first time in a puffy jacket and boots...His first touch of snow...I love experiencing "first's" through their eyes!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Looks like they both loved it!! I like Annalise's jacket - looks very warm and cozy and the color is beautiful!
We're planning to head up North to find some real snow and this post just got me very excited about it!

Stef said...

Sorry for spelling her name wrong :( I know an Analise that spells it the way I first did, so I get confused.

thecolorplaid said...

ahaaaa that snow angle pic is hilarious!! what a funny girl. :)

Tina said...

Ha. We just took our family to the snow - for the first time. Can you believe it? 18 year old Siah had his first snow angel, too!

Stephanie said...

Such cute kids! My 3-year-old just said to me today, "Let's drive up to the mountains and play in the snow!" Maybe we should... :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net