Sunday, November 1, 2009

:: Glimpses ::

Jessica snapped these pictures at Jameson's birthday party yesterday. These two little people bring such love and light to my life. God gives me glimpses of who He is through them in so many ways, and for that I am ever so thankful. When I look at pictures like this after the craziness of the day is done and the house is quiet, the challenging parts of parenting melt away and great joy fills my heart. I don't take these two gifts for granted. I want to cherish the time I have with these two, do all I can to help them grow into the best people they can be, encourage them to make a difference in this world, and be their biggest champion. I think that is how God feels about me too - and for that I am ever so thankful.

3 comments:

caramac said...

Nini! I just read through ALL your posts on this first page, and LOVED it. love pics of the kids, loved recipes, loved your commentary - loved it all! keep it up. :)

Stephanie said...

Wow. These pictures are amazing. What a wonderful gift from your friend.

Now you need to buy a frame and put them up pronto... :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Bethany said...

ADORABLE!!! I loved what you said too.