Thursday, April 2, 2009

:: Birthday Fun ::

Another year has come upon me...where does the time go?! I had a lovely birthday weekend. It started with a dinner out with some of the most lovely girls... then dessert at Jessica's... ...which of course was decadent and beautiful. I was blessed beyond belief with amazing words of encouragement...and what every girl needs at some point...some pampering! My lovely lady friends know me all too well so they gifted me with such fun things like new makeup and pedicures! Yay! On Sunday, Markus, Analise, Jameson and I went to Monterey, played at a fun park, hit up Phil's Fish Market and headed home for a relaxing afternoon! It was a fabulous day! Oh...we got a Wii too..I am sore from beating Markus at bowling! Here's to another year!

3 comments:

faithsalutes said...

good fun. happy birthday.

Teresa said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a lovely weekend of celebrating. And a Wii, how fun!!

hailey said...

Looks like a fun time!!!!!! lovely friends are ALWAYS a good thing to have.