Tuesday, March 10, 2009

:: A Bit of Catch Up ::

I walked into the living room to find Analise accessorizing her brother the other day. It took a few adjustments to get it just right:She made sure Rowan was in style when he came over as well...I walked in to find this one evening: Me: "Analise, what are you doing?"
A: "Feeding Baby Ana like Jameson eats."
She loves her brother......and it is safe to say that he feels the same way.Her friend Ryan came over today and they had way too much fun!Jameson often wears this look of curiousity...isn't he cute?!We have family in town...more fun pictures to come.

4 comments:

Krista said...

So many cute pictures! Isn't it great watching the older ones interact with the babies? Elena is starting to laugh at Elijah (which of course he loves) and I just love to hear it!

Erin said...

These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing. You take really nice pictures. Plus, your kids are just stinkn' cute.

Sanders Family said...

ok, so how much does Jameson look like a Contessa? So cute! I am absolutely dieing at Analise with her nursing babydoll. That is so clever! You have some spirited angels there Nina!

Sally said...

I particularly love the one with Jameson looking up at Analise. So precious! Also, the pics of the girls laughing together. Pure joy. I miss being a kid sometimes. The simplicity of a fresh box of crayons making my day is something I could totally use right about now.