Saturday, January 31, 2009

:: What a Week ::

It has been quite a week here. A long week. Our computer died, so I have no way of getting pictures on the blog right now. I have tons of pictures to post, but alas...no way to do it right now. Once I get that sorted there will be more updates.

In other news: Jameson is 3 months old today! He is a great joy to be around...getting bigger and stronger each day. For about four nights in a row he was giving me NINE hours between feedings...I thought I had something good going, but he decided to totally mess with me and wake up every three hours at night again. Ugh!

Analise's 2nd birthday is in just 10 days...hard to believe how fast time flies. As soon as I have a way to get pictures on this borrowed computer of ours I will be back to posting like normal...

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Stef said...

they grow SO fast.