Monday, February 2, 2009

:: Where's My Daughter ::

"Hide and go seeking" is Analise's favorite activity as of late. While doing my after shower 'routine' last week, she decided she would start a new game. I walked in the bathroom to find this:It made me laugh out loud. I quickly said, "Where is my daughter?", she giggled her sweet little giggle and POOF, just like that:Now every morning, this is the new scene--her yelling, "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?!?" and laughing out loud when I say, "hmmm...I wonder where my daughter is...Analise...where are you?"Got to love her!

3 comments:

Mrs. IbStarC said...

It's stories (and pictures!) like this that make me so excited for September! She is just too funny. You and Markus are such fabulous parents to two fantastic munchkins!
We love you and miss you!

Sally said...

You know what I love? I love imagining you exclaiming "Where is my daughter!?" I can almost hear your voice when I do. So fun.

Also, loving the new blog look. :)

hailey said...

oh man. she is TOO freaking cute!