Thursday, August 28, 2008

:: Wait For It... ::

With just 8 or so weeks left to go until the newest little Lettner makes his debut, the reality of it all is starting to set in.  Getting seemingly larger every day, having him throw a dance party in my tummy all throughout the day and night, dealing with a terrible pregnancy rash, pre-registering at the hospital tonight, listening to Analise try to say his name, hug and pray for him, along with being able to call him by name are all things that make his impending birth seem more real and exciting!  Getting really cute boy things helps too!  

Auntie Lisa thought every boy should have his own dog.  
My very thoughtful brother and new sister-in-law, Ib and Lisa, planned a surprise family shower for us while my whole family was here for their wedding.  We got some great clothes for the little man.  I love the colors in these onesies...and this first one is perfect for any son of Markus'.
Did I mention that we have a name for the newest Lettner? Oh...yes I did.  In just 8 or so weeks, we are greatly looking forward to meeting and introducing the world to:

Jameson Heinz Lettner!

Jameson (because we like it) Heinz (Markus' dad's name)

6 comments:

Jeff & Jen said...

Beautiful name! What does it mean?

Bonnie said...

LOVE the name!! Wish I could meet him... maybe one of these days we'll have to come for a visit, hey!?

hailey said...

Wow. I cant even tell you how excited I am to see pics of him. (when he comes) I think I might call him 'Little J'. Too cool. 8 weeks is insane! That's when I graduate too so I will be overjoyed!!! AND I think we will be coming down for a visit this year so I may even get to meet him. I would be beside myself.

Love to you guys!!!! xo

Stef said...

Super handsome name, guys! I love that you posted this... I'm a sucker for cute posts on babies about to be born. :)
I hope these last 8 weeks go by fast for you and can't wait to see pix of your new little son!

Anonymous said...

i hope the other side of the world will be able to pronounce it right, otherwise he will just be HEINZI!
all the best for the last few weeks....
tante kristin

faithsalutes said...

this name is PERFECT. I loves it.