Sunday, March 2, 2008

:: Pig-Tails ::

Analise takes after her dad with her stick straight hair. She was born with a lot of hair, lost most of it with the exception of the mohawk (thankfully that phase didn't last long at all) only to grow much more as fast as she could. Her hair hangs straight in her face like a sheepdog--all the time. You probably notice that it always has a hair clip in it. I like to see her face.

The other day I put her hair in pigtails. I had tried a few other times, but it just never worked. Finally her hair is long enough to put up in different ways. It is hard to get good pictures of her hair for some reason, but I thought I would share a glimpse of her first pigtails!

This is Analise waiting for her dad to walk in the door after work!She gets SO excited when Markus comes home!Side view of her little tails

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I am sitting here with the parents and grandparents and we all agree that she looks just like Nini in these pics. She is such a cutie!Everyone send their love and wants to see your mugs! We love you all!

Kristen, Jay, Coop, G-ma, G-pa, Honey, Grandpa Al, Nay and Christopher

itstrivial said...

I think you're doing a dang good job taming the hair. :)

big hair betty said...

I 2nd what Kristen says about Annaliese looking like you, Nini! She is SO cute, I love it! (p.s. Hi Kristen!)

Teresa said...

Aww, she's too cute! Love the pigtails.

sarah said...

I do my hair like that often. I am not lying-clip on the side as well! Along with the pompadour...I'll teach her that in due time.

faithsalutes said...

more pigtails. never enough of these. so hot right now.