Sunday, January 6, 2008

:: Put a cork in it ::

So we have this basket full of corks that we have collected over the years. Why...not quite sure. Markus' sister Claudia had a basket full of corks and we liked that idea for some reason. Analise likes the corks too. She chews on them daily. Today she decided to walk, yes, walk around the house with a cork in her mouth. This is a daily occurrence in our house.

As she walks around smiling and laughing with a cork in her mouth we just say, "put a cork in it!" At least she is obeying us! Ha ha!

7 comments:

faithsalutes said...

Do those come in adult sizes?
Holla at me...

Hailey said...

Oh my gosh, can you please make her stop being so darn cute. I can hardly handle it!!!!! Get her on tv already. She should be the famous cute baby. I can hardly believe she is walking! That's nuts! She is just the cutest thing ever!

Stef said...

she is very cute, even with a cork in her mouth. :)

big hair betty said...

Maybe she's starting her love for whine at an early age...haha...

Bonnie said...

Oh my! She is TOO cute!! TOO cute I tell ya :)

ilovelemonade! said...

love it! i have an idea for all those corks, I saw some one make a cork board out of it to hang notes etc. it was so cute.

Sally said...

Cute pics Nini, corks. Too precious... back from Florida and catching up on your posts! I read them on my RSS reader, but didn't get to comment.