Monday, December 31, 2007

:: Walking into the New Year ::

Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe that it is just hours before 2008. This year flew by...it really did, regardless of how cliche that sounds!

Markus is working today with Ryan, building a pool house for someone. I took all of the Christmas decorations down today and cleaned the house. Tonight we are planning on going over to Ryan and Renee's to hang out and ring in the new year.

In the past few days, Analise has been getting more and more brave. She has been taking steps. First one, then two, her record is four...without holding on to anything. She gets so excited with every step that she lunges forward and eats it. I won't say that she is officially walking...four steps solo doesn't constitute walking just yet, but she is almost there. It is crazy.

Our friends passed down a car toy that she loves. She walks all over the house with it. Here is a quick video of the munchkin 'walking'. Again, sorry the video is so grainy it is the best I can do at night with my cell phone. I will do my best to get a better video. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is totally there! Amazing. She's almost one, right? Wow, wow, wow.