
I had the pleasure of making their "Save the Date" cards. Their wedding is going to be a somewhat casual beach wedding, and the colors Lisa has chosen are pink and orange. I came up with a simple design for their cards. The only way I could get a pic on here was to scan one that I had made and then save it as a JPEG. They look better in real life. They are postcard size 4 1/4" x 6". If something goes awry with the gal making their invites, I will get to make those too. I already have an idea of what I would do. I love doing these kinds of things.
Here is a picture of the Save the Date card I made for them. It will be a great wedding, and I am looking forward to having the whole fam together in my town! Woohoo!
Here is to another one of the clan getting married!
3 comments:
I love the Save the Date. Orange and Pink are so now. Very hip. I still have the pics you sent of baby analise up on my fridge. She was one of the most amazing babies ever! What a beautiful little face!
Looks like THE perfect location for a wedding! Absolutely gorgeous!! And I love the "save the date" card you made... very creative.
And I just wanted to thank you for your encouragement and kind words today Nini. It truly means a lot to me!
Heyyy I just found your blog! I spent about 30 minutes snooping and now I can barely keep my eyes open but it was fun to catch up! I can't believe how big Analise is!
Did you take the engagement pictures too??
Carolyn W
Post a Comment