Wednesday, January 23, 2008

:: Ib and Lisa ::

My brother Ib (pronounced eeb) and his fiance Lisa are getting married in August. They live in Tucson, however they are getting married here in Santa Cruz! They both really like it here, so the wedding will be here on the beach! So fun! Lisa is a fantastic girl and I am so pleased that they are getting married. I have been waiting for Ib to marry her since I met her! These are some pictures I took of them in September. This is where they are getting married.

I had the pleasure of making their "Save the Date" cards. Their wedding is going to be a somewhat casual beach wedding, and the colors Lisa has chosen are pink and orange. I came
up with a simple design for their cards. The only way I could get a pic on here was to scan one that I had made and then save it as a JPEG. They look better in real life. They are postcard size 4 1/4" x 6". If something goes awry with the gal making their invites, I will get to make those too. I already have an idea of what I would do. I love doing these kinds of things.

Here is a picture of the Save the Date card I made for them. It will be a great wedding, and I am looking forward to having the whole fam together in my town! Woohoo!

Here is to another one of the clan getting married!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love the Save the Date. Orange and Pink are so now. Very hip. I still have the pics you sent of baby analise up on my fridge. She was one of the most amazing babies ever! What a beautiful little face!

Bonnie said...

Looks like THE perfect location for a wedding! Absolutely gorgeous!! And I love the "save the date" card you made... very creative.

And I just wanted to thank you for your encouragement and kind words today Nini. It truly means a lot to me!

Montana said...

Heyyy I just found your blog! I spent about 30 minutes snooping and now I can barely keep my eyes open but it was fun to catch up! I can't believe how big Analise is!
Did you take the engagement pictures too??
Carolyn W