Saturday, November 24, 2007

:: Music to my ears ::

I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog...so many things I can post about. I have had these ideas spinning in my head for so long, I just lagged on setting the blog up, so there may be more than one post per day for a while.

This is a quick video of Analise. Pardon the terrible quality...I do not have a video camera, so cell phone videos are all I can offer at this point.

There is one thing I can be certain of everyday, and that is the sound of the door stopper in the bathroom going, 'doiiiinggg....doiiinngggg....doinnnnggg'. It is quite an annoying sound, however when one walks into the bathroom to find the cause of the sound, you can only laugh.

Please enjoy just a tidbit of what I get to hear every day.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah-the Lettners have a blog! :) I look forward to great things on here...

Stef said...

As long as you keep updates AND pictures coming, we addicts are happy. ;-)

Sally said...

I love how kids discover anything and everything. No matter how big or small you know their little minds are drinking it all in so deeply. That video warmed my heart.