Thanks to the amazing gifts and talents of my friend
Jessica, and a half an hour spent in a beautiful green field on a chilly fall afternoon, I have some special photos that capture so much more than my words can describe. I've been a bit quiet here in the blogosphere -- busy in my heart and my head and not being able to adequately put it into words. And in the times I cannot come up with my own words for the things that are on my heart and mind, I am thankful for others who can.
"Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man." -
Psalm 112:4
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -
Matthew 6:34
"...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -
Isaiah 40:31
"My Friend shall forever by my Friend and reflect a ray of God to me." -
Henry David Thoreau "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." - Proverbs 15:30
"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints." -
Philemon 1:7
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." -
Psalm 126:3 
"Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm" -
Proverbs 4:25-26
"Laughter is the closest thing to the grace of God" -
Karl Barth
"Blessed be childhood, which brings down something of heaven into the midst of our rough earthliness." - Henri Amiel

9 comments:
Beautiful pictures. It was nice to chat this morning. Hopefully we can touch base again soon. I'm glad you have such wonderful friends to surround you in California. Community is a blessed thing.
oh my goodness, the pictures of you with the kids are priceless! I loved these. Your friend did an amazing job!
SO wonderful!! I'm glad you have such a hope in the Lord, as well as great friends!
Awwww.... I LOVE these!! Especially the ones with YOU in them :)
this is a wonderful blog, nini! heartwarming and encouraging. great pictures and well chosen words!
love you, kristin
Beautiful, Nini. Words & images. Well put.
You and your kids are BEAUTIFUL Nini! Stunning pictures!!
Wonderful. All of it. Such treasures, indeed!
You rock Nini! I think you are a wonderful mom/person! HA! that sounds funny to me, 'momperson' , friendperson, jesusperson, funnyperson, creativeperson!
All of the above!
love you~
Robin
Post a Comment