Tuesday, December 22, 2009

:: Firecracker ::

With just these two pictures, some of you guessed right!While the fabulous color combination and great textures in these pictures gave our daughter reason to smile her classic "I'm so excited!" face, it was the real thing that brought her joy!What was it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A new pair of shoes!!Our girl got some super cool shoes that fit her personality perfectly! Not only do they have a great color combo, a super cute design, and are a perfect fit for her, but they are special because one of her favorite friends has a very similar pair which you can see here.

As soon as we opened the box she said, "WOW! My very own fire shoes! I love them! They are just like S' fire shoes! So cool! I'm so excited! Take pictures Mom, take pictures!"Apparently they make her run faster...and soar higher.These shoes are perfect for our little firecracker!

7 comments:

Stef said...

WOW! Those are some cool looking shoes! And you have an awesome camera to get such up close pictures like that.

Steph said...

SOO cute!

Anonymous said...

these are sooooo much better than a toilet-paper-hat!!!!
great shoes LisiLu..run fast!!!
tante claudia

Sally said...

I love these shoes. I would buy some for myself. :)

Jessica Hoff said...

Love the smile pic. And S can't wait to run to space with her!

Stephanie said...

I never would have guessed!

Those shoes are AWESOME. Where did you get them? Did I miss the link somehow?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Melissa Joy said...

I love it. :) Her face in the running picture is priceless.