Saturday, November 14, 2009

:: Trade as One ::

With the holidays approaching, Analise and I have been talking a lot about the meaning behind these days we celebrate. We have been talking about being thankful for what we have, how we can help others and what we can do to make the world a better place. We have come up with some pretty good ideas, both locally and globally. Tomorrow, our church is hosting a Trade as One Fair Trade Boutique. Trade as One is an amazing organization you can learn more about here. Please take a minute to watch this video. (If you can't view it, click here) Each time I watch it, I become more and more passionate about getting involved and teaching my kids that anyone can make a difference.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for introducing me to this video/site. I think I originally heard about it from your Facebook page. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

toby m said...

nin ~ i just posted this video on my fb page! we just had trade as one at our church this weekend...my heart was so tugged in this direction.