Wednesday, September 23, 2009

:: Happy Nights ::

I have finally found it! What's that you ask? What have I found? The secret to having one of the cutest little men on the face of the planet? The formula for deliciousness that this boy exudes as he greets me with a smile like this every morning? I jest (sort of) but really...I have found it! The secret to happy nights in our house. The perfect overnight diaper for my little man!

You may recall the post I wrote about diapers last year. While I prefer a different brand of day time diapers, Huggies Overnites work fabulously for my daughter. I have never had a leaky diaper with her, even after 13 hours of wear. When Jameson came along I figured I would have the same success. Not so! When he was about 6 months old, he started soaking through every single night time diaper. He would wake up soaked before the night was through. That did not make for many happy nights in our house. I tried every brand I could find with no success...until I stumbled (quite literally) upon Fisher Price Happy Nights Diapers. As I was walking to the diaper section, I kicked a small pack of diapers that had fallen into the aisle. The pack of 18 night time diapers was only $5.99! I figured that it couldn't hurt to try yet another brand...Mr. J soaked through them ALL!

For those of you with little boys that soak through every night time diaper you have tried, Fisher Price Happy Nights is where it's at. I have not used the Happy Days, however the Happy Night diapers have made my nights (and wallet) VERY happy. Since we have been using the Happy Nights, we have not had one wet night/morning. I ran out one day and used a Huggies Overnite on him and sure enough...he soaked through. Another fantastic bonus is that since using these amazing diapers, Jameson is now sleeping through the night (I'm talkin' 7pm-7am-ish sleeping through night - woohoo)! There are many happy nights (and mornings) in our house now!

This is the face that greets me after a happy night! Thank you Fisher Price!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank-you Fisher Price indeed! That's wonderful Nini!! Mostly because that 12 hour stretch of sleep for YOU is so fantastic, let alone having a happy little munchkin. Congrats on your grand discovery! :)

Stef said...

my goodness, he is cute! We use Luvs and they've worked really well on both girls. Can't remember if I had any diaper issues with Ethan, but since nothing comes to mind... I'm guessing not.
So glad you found something that works!!

N. Toft said...

so happy for the sleep! we too have found our rhythm once again and it makes ALL the difference in the world. Hallelu!

Erin said...

WOW. I am so happy for you!! You have a new life now. This is really good news for your whole family.

thecolorplaid said...

oh man! miracle diapers. haha. i gotta start writing these things down so when i decide to have kids in like 10 years i will be prepared!
man jameson is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute!

faithsalutes said...

your baby is inspiring other people to have babies.