Monday, August 24, 2009

:: Flower Tower ::

Lately Analise loves to build towers - out of almost anything - blocks, my makeup, shoes, toys, pillows, etc. She spends time planning out each of her towers carefully and thinking about how she wants it to look. Her most recent creation is the 'flower tower'. As I was taking the picture she said, "Wait Mom. It's not ready for a picture yet!"Once the tower is complete, she likes to admire it for a while... She created the 'flower tower' last week and has since replicated it numerous times. I end up finding a flower tower at least once a day in a different part of the house. I LOVE how creative and imaginative she is!

5 comments:

Sally said...

I love the one where she admires it for a while. So precious. I love how you take joy in your kiddos.

Stef said...

So cute! I love how she looks so serious about her work :) And, she lays on the floor when she plays, just like Ethan! So funny...

Krista said...

What a creative child she is! How fun to watch them learn and create.

Montana said...

Wow...that looks pretty intricate! Impressive and terribly cute!
Carolyn

Stephanie said...

We have those same blocks and play with them daily! :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net