Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:: Lessons from Jameson ::

Lesson One: How to fit your entire hand in your mouth

First, decide which hand you would like to shove into your mouth.Next, start with the outer three fingers by working your hand side to side.If you need some assistance, use other hand to aid in stuffing.Continue working hand until it is completely inside your whole mouth.Whenever you are ready, remove hand from mouth.Lesson Two: How to get the body you always wanted as early as 4 months old

Grab hold of your toes as often as you can.Hold large cheeks up for long periods of time and turn head from side to side.Dance parties with future prom date will also aid in overall fitness.Lesson 3: How to make your mother forget she only got a few hours of sleep last night.

Sport a great faux-hawk (faux-hawk accompanied by lovely eyelashes is a double whammy)Have giggle fests with older sister.
This concludes our lessons for the day.

13 comments:

Krista said...

I love this post, it made me so happy! :)

big hair betty said...

They are SO CUTE!! I just want to squish 'em!!

Montana said...

So stinkly cute!:)

Montana said...

Actually that was supposed to say "stinkingly." I invented a word and then misspelled it! Nice.

Montana said...

We're not finding out the sex. The ultrasound confirmed that it's human and that's as far as we're going for now! :)
Carolyn

Bonnie said...

Do you even understand how torturesome it is to see how RIDICULOUSLY cute your children are, and know, that they can never be MINE!? :) Man, I just can't get over how cute they are. Sheesh.

Stef said...

this post is hilarious!! and cute. very cute kids. i'm a fan of his cheeks.

faithsalutes said...

way to make people without kids want kids.

G. said...

Finally I have my fill of adorable Lettner kids pictures! Thanks for the cute post, it brightened my day.

briandem said...

Cutest thing EVER! Love you guys :-)

Heike said...

Such a sweet and hilarious post! Nini, your kids rock! Such nice pictures!
Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland. Heike

Anonymous said...

I finally looked! SO CUTE!! Jamie-James is a good-looking one and I LOVE the pic of him with the mohawk :)

Love, Ashley

Sally said...

I concur with the other 12 comments. You must have genetically superior cuteness in your genes. :) I love the whole fist series. It was so fun to hear your voice in the video. I wish that we lived closer sometimes. I would so take you out to coffee.