Friday, January 9, 2009

:: He's Reel Cute ::

My dear friend Renee is, hands down, one of the most creative and thoughtful people I know.  She comes up with very clever gifts for her friends' little ones.  Markus is currently quite into fly fishing, courtesy of Renee's husband Ryan.  To honor his favorite hobby she hand painted this fly fishing onesie for Jameson.  The backside is the fly rod and the front has the 'fly' which makes up the 'J' in Jameson's name.  Who comes up with this stuff?  Renee.  That's who.  We love her!

Front:
Back:
Shout out to his Godmother Renee:
This is just for the cuteness factor!

6 comments:

Stef said...

You aren't kidding and you're not just prejudice. He is one handsome little boy! I love the shirt. What a creative friend you have!

briandem said...

How adorable is he! I love that he's starting to get chunky :-) And she hand painted that? Are you kidding me?!?!

Erin said...

I can't believe Renee made that. That is TOO cute. It is amazing!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea, but the baby is even cuter! warm greetings from frozen austria

hailey said...

Wow! How cute! I think I need more creative friends!!! :P

faithsalutes said...

cuteness factor...overload.