Sunday, January 4, 2009

:: Her Baby Ana ::

Analise's friend Ryan has a few baby dolls that she takes everywhere with her.  When she comes over, she kindly shares her baby Annikes (yes-they are both named Baby Annike) with Analise. A few weeks ago, Ryan gave Analise her very own baby doll for Christmas!Analise instantly fell in love with her baby.  She feeds her, holds her, hugs her, 'changes' her diaper, and sleeps with her.  We asked Analise what her baby's name was and she quickly responded, "Baby Ana!" (after her cousin Ana who lives in Germany).The first day she got Baby Ana, she spent quite some time talking softly to her and gazing at her saying,  "My Baby Ana"Markus' Swiss grandmother, Omi Alice, knits some amazing clothes for dolls.  She sent us this outfit when Analise was born, long before Baby Ana was part of our household.  She must have known that there would be a perfect doll for Analise, and the outfit she made fits Baby Ana perfectly.  Thank you Omi!

7 comments:

Sally said...

I had some amazing babies when I was growing up. There was one that was virtually the size of a nine month old that had a tragic leg removal incident. Thankfully, I was a skilled doll surgeon and we attached that plastic leg right back on. Also, I don't recommend that people allow sisters that might attempt to say... put a doll in the microwave... to play with their dolls. It can lead to brutal fights. :)

Stef said...

I love how some little girls get SO into copying Mommy and playing with their dolls; taking such good and careful care of them. These pictures are super cute. She looks SO sweet.

Mrs. IbStarC said...

How sweet! And she'll be able to teach me some baby-care skills when the time comes...perfect!

Team Garaway said...

you are such a good blogger...always updating! i love a blog with lots of good pics!

Bonnie said...

SUPER cute post! And I received your GORGEOUS Jameson announcement in the mail yesterday. THANK-YOU!! Its already on my fridge and I am still blown away by how perfectly adorable he is. I'm looking forward to gazing at his precious face every time I open my fridge now :)

Danny and Hailey said...

I can HARDLY handle how cute she is. It is inhuman!!! She is seriously adorable.

I love checking your blog because it always makes me so happy. Your kids are precious. I am so happy you find such joy in them!

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Years!!!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about Baby Ana -doll is that she has a "binky"..(comment of Ana) and she asked me if we can go to Lisis house so she can play with her and the dolls..Ana would surley bring hers as well!!!!!
xx