Sunday, November 2, 2008

:: And The Winner Is... ::

Who knew it would be 17 days after the contest began until the winner would be announced!?

While I didn't post official rules about the contest, of the 74 guesses that were made 72 of those people posted their guesses BEFORE the due date, so I think it is only fair that I use those 72 guesses for the winning criteria.  

Drum roll please........................There are actually TWO winners!!  

Representing the European Union, Werner Dengel from Germany (also known as El Presidente) AND representing the U.S.A.,  Lisa Contessa in Tucson, Arizona!

Both of them guessed October 30th within 12 hours of each other.

We will send your prizes in the mail this week!!  Werner will be getting a bottle of Jameson Whiskey and Lisa gets a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret! Big thanks to everyone that participated.  It was SO fun for me!!

2 comments:

Mrs. IbStarC said...

I told you Auntie Lisa knows best (and honestly, I intentionally didn't vote Halloween, just for you, even though it was my gut instinct)!

And Uncle Ib will sure like that prize. We love you very much!

Anonymous said...

Wow..even a bottle of "life-water" is named after your little boy!!! wernie will love it..thanks sooo much!!
(Although he was really hoping Jameson would make it on the 30th......)
xx