Sunday, September 14, 2008

:: Aquarium Day ::

I have wanted to take Analise to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for quite some time now.  I wanted to go mainly because I knew she would LOVE it, but also because I knew this was one of the last days that the Jellyfish Exhibit would be there.

On Friday morning, Staci and Ryan Cecy, Renee, Kendall, Caroline Ollenburger, and Analise and Myself made our way down there.  Ryan and Analise couldn't stop cheering "YEA...AQUARIUM...NEMO" in the car most of the way there.
As soon as we walked in, Analise's eyes lit up.  Everywhere she looked there was wonder in her eyes.  It was such a great time!  
The waves were crashing right over them!
(Analise wasn't too sure what to think about it though).
We were able to explore and touch so many things like starfish, sponges and shells.
When Analise saw these fish she said, "NEMO...DORI!!"
So we found the 'real' Nemo...
Renee got this picture of Analise's chubby fingers pointing at the spiny fish!
Can you find Nemo?
There is so much to do in the Splash Zone!
We were able to get a final look at the fantastic Jellies too!
We had such a fantastic time.  Analise was with some of her FAVORITE friends and able to see and explore some of her favorite things!  What a fantastic day!

3 comments:

faithsalutes said...

Uh, that fish outfit thing is amazing. I love it.

The finger shot on glass made my day.

The 3 Tyrrells said...

gosh, your little one is cute. Good job taking her on outings!! love from CO...

Auntie Lisa said...

Awww! I'm so glad you guys finally made it down and had a wonderful time. Although I'm a bit sad that I didn't get to go with! ;)

Love you all!