Thursday, July 3, 2008

:: My Mom Always Said ::

My mom always said to savor every bite.
She also said to do everything in moderation!  Not sure if Analise has figured that one out yet.
My mom always said nice things come in small packages.  Analise has been trying to stuff herself in this box all week!  Is she nice or not?!
I asked her if she needed a diaper change and this was her response.
My mom always said if you are going to do something different at least make sure you won't regret the outcome.  I got a haircut today...it is short, and will be even shorter when it is curly.  Here are pictures of the haircut I got today.  Not the best self portrait ever, but you get the idea.

11 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the new 'do!

Anonymous said...

Markus!
cant believe you make your daughter eat bananas! dont you hate the smell they leave in her mouth.... anyway! wish you were here. your little sister

Anonymous said...

lisi and banana..ts, ts, ts...markus!!!!! great pics of daughter and mum..how about a belly picture???? just for me to see what is waiting for me??!! love you xx clau

Jessica Hoff said...

dar-LING!!!! love the do. love the pix. my fave is of her plugging her nose. hillarious.

ps: tell leesee that her godmommy has a fun surprise for her next time we see you!! :)

Steph said...

Love the new haircut Nini! and your always funny pics. Jack is a short bather, and stands up when he is ready to get out so we have to try to wash him quickly if we miss our wash while playing window :)

CAjohnsonfamily said...

I love the hair cut! You look beautiful!

Krista said...

Oooh, I think its cute! Can't wait to see what it looks like curly too.

big hair betty said...

Great cut, you look awesome!! And, such a CUTE little girl!!!

faithsalutes said...

I love your cut. Looks so cute!

Analise in the box made my day.

Bonnie said...

I love this post! Very cute pictures and captions. And your hair looks FANTASTIC!! Hot mama!! Did I inspire you to go for it? :) Glad you did cuz it looks so good!

The 3 Tyrrells said...

You're so beautiful, Nini!
LOVE the hair.