Monday, April 7, 2008

:: Stuck ::

I am on a blogging roll...I have been somewhat MIA the past few weeks, so I am on a roll today! Last weekend on Saturday morning, Markus got up with Analise so I could stay in bed (which is so nice, except that for some reason, I can never fall back asleep). While I was still laying in bed I heard a bit of a commotion. Analise was sort of whining...sounding really annoyed...until she finally started yelling.

I came out to find everything seemingly fine, until Markus showed me a series of pictures he had taken and what the previous fuss was all about. It is quite funny...and yes...this is what her hair really looks like every morning before I attack her with a hair clip! (Sometimes we call her our little sheepdog).

She looks like she just gave up and is waiting to be rescued!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

haha...i love how markus waits until he has gotten pictures of her before he helps. :-)

big hair betty said...

GREAT Hair!!!

Anonymous said...

a lot of trouble for a series of very nice pics!!! ana was very excited to see "lisiiii" on the picture.
xxclau

hailey said...

Oh man, I wish I lived closer to you guys. She is seriously a RIOT!!!!!!