Sunday, March 9, 2008

:: 4 Years ::

On Tuesday, Markus and I celebrated our four year anniversary, March 4th. We actually celebrated on Friday night so we could go on a long awaited date. We have not gone out much alone since the munchkin was born. We can't complain though, she is quite enjoyable to be with, and does great when we are out and about. My dear friends Sam and Staci babysat Analise while Markus and I went out to dinner and a movie. Sounds like a cliche and typical boring date night type stuff, but we had a great time. We both love to eat, and I LOVE going to the movies. We had a fantastic time together, talking, laughing, enjoying each others company, and celebrating all of the great things in the past year and in the year to come.

This is the beach in Raglan, New Zealand that we got married on.
We are both still amazed at how God brought us together. An American girl and an Austrian boy meeting in New Zealand! What a wonderful place to meet, and a wonderful place to get married. There are so many things about Markus that I admire and respect. He is honest, loyal, faithful, loving, kind, caring, funny, witty, dedicated, hard working, and a great dad...just to name a few. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Of the many things I am thankful for in our marriage, one that comes to mind almost daily is how well we get along. We just REALLY enjoy being with one another. We like the same things, and are able to appreciate the things that we like to do individually. It has been a fantastic four years together, and we are both looking forward to many more anniversaries together!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Happy 4 years! We celebrate our 4th next month. Amazing how fast its gone by...
Your wedding pix are beautiful.

itstrivial said...

Wait, well except for the names and the exact anniversary date and the munchkin, it seems like you were writing about Aaron and me! After experiencing broken marriage in my family while I was growing up, it is such a joy to have a marriage that is so honestly enjoyable. I'm so pumped that you guys enjoy each other like that too! It is an amazing blessing. Congrats on 4 years.

I loved that I was able to be there! I recognize some of those pics!

big hair betty said...

So Sweet! Congratulations!!!

CAjohnsonfamily said...

I can't believe it has already been four years! Congrats!!!!

nourishing said...

Congrats Lettners!