Tuesday, December 4, 2007

::It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas::

We finally got our Christmas tree yesterday. We just love it. It was the first one we saw, and it was just too perfect to pass up. Analise loved sharing the back seat with the tree as we brought it home.

I love playing my 'Ultimate Lounge Christmas CD' while we decorate the tree. Markus laughs at me for the time I take to put the lights on the tree. I got that from my mom...gotta have a lot of lights, and they have to be in by the trunk and evenly dispersed, not just one strand wrapped around the outside! I love homemade ornaments...especially ones with deep meaning.

I love Christmas! Analise was so excited to see the tree all lit up this morning. This is going to be a fun time for her and with her. It is also exciting to sit back and relax on the couch, look at the tree and revel in the gift of life that we have been given as we remember and reflect WHO it is that we are celebrating at this time of the year!

8 comments:

Gibbytron said...

AHA! Alright, new blog coming. You shall become a part of "My Peeps'" section. :) Miss ya'll!!

Krista said...

Those are some really great pictures Nini!

Bonnie said...

Well hello Nini! Sally just informed me of your blog so I thought I'd stop by and say hi :) Your tree is BEAUTIFUL and I'm really looking forward to keeping up with your life's happenings! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the start of the Christmas season :)

Stef said...

Speaking of a great picture taker! Wow... these are beautiful pics and it helps that your tree IS gorgeous. I love Nobles. We usually always get those and this years we decided to try a Douglas and I'm not loving it. You live and learn. :)

*Lisa* said...

That's how my mom and I put lights on the tree too! I've been known to put them on, stand back and look...and take them all off and start over. Too funny!
Love and miss you all!

faithsalutes said...

It is all about the lights! And I got that from my mom too!

ilovelemonade! said...

BOOTIFUL! i love lots of twinkling lights!!

Sally said...

Really, really pretty Nini. I love seeing your tree. It's very classy. :)