Tuesday, December 4, 2007

:: Christmas Tea ::

This weekend, my friend Jessica hosted her 2nd Annual Christmas Tea. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she is one of the most gracious and classy hostesses. Some of my dearest friends were present at this Christmas tea. Jessica blessed us with an amazing menu, fantastic decor, and the wonderful idea of an earring exchange. Here are some pictures from our fantastic Saturday morning.

I am so thankful for this group of women...what a great entry to the Christmas season!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Looks like great fun! I'm curious... what's a virgin mimosa? Just orange juice? :) That made me laugh.

Lettner Family said...

Jess made virgin mimosas for the pregnant gals. She used a sparkling blood orange drink and mixed with orange juice. It was fantastic!

ilovelemonade! said...

so nice. wow!

Sally said...

There is nothing quite like good food and good friends. It looks like you guys had an aweosome time. Some people have the gift of hospitality overflowing!

Hailey said...

Can I be friends with you guys? I will drive down from Vancouver, and then drive back!