Saturday, October 3, 2009

:: Besty ::

We headed over to Jessica's to play yesterday. S and J are some of Analise's favorite friends to play with. Much fun was had - they jumped on the trampoline, played in the dirt, in the house, in the sand, on the grass. It brings my heart so much joy to watch them play together - they really are good friends. Jessica snapped these pictures - you can get an idea of how special Analise and S are together! On the way home Analise said, "Mom...Sammy is my...my very best besty!"

10 comments:

big hair betty said...

SO CUTE! I love the cowboy boots!!

Anonymous said...

precious little cowboy-girl! we miss you...hope to see you soon...:):)
the dengels

Montana said...

So adorable!!

Sally said...

The colors in those pictures make them come alive. And I agree... the boots really do make the outfit.

I love the concept of a best besty.

Your heart must be full to bursting with those precious little ones around you. I wonder if God feels like that around us? We spend a lot of time wondering whether we're causing him sorrow... I wonder if he ever wishes he could show us how happy we make him?

Anonymous said...

am besten sind die Stiefel!!!

Stef said...

very cute pictures, Nini!! I Love the last one and how it looks so vintage and I can't get over the very "best besty"

Mrs. IbStarC said...

This melts my heart. I am overwhelmed with blessings this week.
We love you!

Bonnie said...

AAAADORABLE! And I never get tired of hearing the things your sweet little girl says. She's awesome.

Kelly said...

I want those boots!

She really is adorable Nini (but you already knew that).

faithsalutes said...

i feel ill, but in a totally good way.