Thursday, April 9, 2009

:: Big Adventure ::

More of Markus' family members are here visiting us. His sister Katrin, her husband Martin and one of their daughters (our God daughter), Sina, are here visiting us from Germany. It has been great to have them here the past few days.

Analise wanted to go on a 'big adventure' as she likes to call it, so we headed to Roaring Camp Railroad to look at the trains and then walked the Redwood Loop in Henry Cowell State Park.

Analise wants to do everything 'by myself' lately...sometimes when I see her by herself, she looks so grown up...Sina has been SO sweet to Analise, and Analise can't seem to get enough of her (and I can't either...she is so cute!) Always wanting to hold her hand or sit next to her...Martin and Katrin enjoying their holiday...I can't get enough of these types of pictures...We are so blessed to have such great family and to be able to live in a place that is fabulous to visit!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love it there! We are hoping to go tomorrow for Elijah's birthday if it clears up. Let's get together soon!

Mrs. IbStarC said...

I love Analise and her pigtails. She's too stinkin' cute!