Tuesday, February 10, 2009

:: Lisi-Loo Just Turned Two ::

Yesterday was Analise's 2nd birthday! Instead of throwing her a traditional birthday party, we decided to do something a little different. Here is a copy of the invitation I sent to all of her little friends. We had a book exchange party! With each invitation that I made, a name of one of her friends that would be at the party was included--this way, everyone would go home with something. It was REALLY fun watching all of the kids open their books!Analise specifically requested blue cupcakes for her party . She loved the candle and was so excited about her birthday song. I have pictures of the cupcake eating madness, however I have yet to get them on my computer. Once I do, I will post them...it is classic. We are looking forward to another year with this little love.

6 comments:

Mrs. IbStarC said...

What a fantastic idea! You are the coolest mom, ever. Seriously. Please write an instructional parenting book before September. ;)

Anonymous said...

what a shame we missed the party!!!!! Ana is really looking forward to see little Lisi.
great pics...brilliant idea for a birthday-party
love and big hug..see you guys soon!!!
XXxx

Teresa said...

Wow, what a great party idea...I'm totally stealing it next year ;)

And Happy birthday to your little sweetie!

Krista said...

We had so much fun! Thank you for the wonderful party. I can't wait to see the cupcake eating pictures!! :)

Bonnie said...

You're so creative Nini! What a great idea to have a book swap for the party--- and so rewarding for all the little ones that were there. Happy belated Birthday to Analise! She's such a beautiful little girl!!

Montana said...

I love the book gifting idea! And the pictures of your mini Nini!