Monday, September 22, 2008

:: Sleepy Monkey ::

On Saturday morning, Analise decided that 4:30 am was a good time to start the day.  I couldn't have disagreed more.  After letting her talk up a storm in her room for an hour, she started whining to get out at 5:30am.  In order to get my daily shower, the munchkin hangs out in this nifty Baby Einstein entertainment center.  I started my shower late this day...at 11:00am.  She has never fallen asleep in this gizmo...

Until the day she decided 4:30am was a good time to start her busy day:

5 comments:

Krista said...

Ahck! Poor Nini, no wonder you are tired! Elijah has also been waking up earlier than normal, but nowhere near 4:30am. You just gave me some needed perspective, I was feeling grumpy this morning about being woken up earlier than I wanted. But, like I said, nowhere near 4:30am!

Lettner Family said...

Krista,

Her waking up that early is SO not normal...usually she goes to bed from 7pm - 7am...so the 4:30 was not fun, nor kind!! Ha! What are we thinking having another one!? You are next, so you get to tell me what it is like first!

thegriffiths said...

Haha! That is so cute! OK, Eli fell asleep in his high chair a month ago and I felt so guilty! Love that you took the picture! Love you!

Bonnie said...

This picture made me laugh out loud. Too cute!! Though I think its safe to say that the 4:30am wake up wasn't quite so cute :)

Stef said...

this is so cute! I can't believe she'll stay in one of those still. Rachel was climbing out of hers at 9 months old. :(